hotel overviewRoyal Decameron Punta Centinela /beach-hotel/south-america/ecuador/punta-barandua-ballenita/punta-blanca/punta-centinela/
The Hotel Royal Decameron Punta Centinela is located in the Province of Santa Elena, over the Ecuadorian coast-line, 20 minutes away from the Ulpiano Páez airport at Salinas Air Base, or approximately 2 hours away from the International Airport José Joaquín de Olmedo in the city of Guayaquil by car on a modern highway.
|swimming suitability||yes, but seasonal|
wine & dinerestaurants lounges & bars
services & facilitiesALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
* Dinners a la carte
* Unlimited domestic alcoholic and non - alcoholic beverages
* Non-motorized water sports (kayaks and canoes)
* 2 pools (1 is heated)
* Beach and pool chairs and towels
* Beach soccer and volleyball
* Activity center for children Daily activities program
* Nightly entertainment
* Nurse station
* Convention Center with a capacity for 400 people equipped with state of-the-art technology
The hotel offers 197 rooms distributed in 2 buildings,with 3 and 4 floors:
* 84 standard rooms with ocean and garden views in the Tropical tower with an Asian design.
* 83 superior and 30 standard rooms, with ocean and garden views in the Centinela Tower with a modern design.
Standard rooms are equipped with:
* Air conditioning
* 1 king size bed or 2 twin beds
* Cable television
* Dressing table
* Safety deposit box ($)
* Private bathroom with shower and hairdryer
* Superior rooms feature same amenities as standard, but have an additional single sofa bed and 1 table with 2 chairs
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
* Yacht Club connected internally to the hotel
* Discotheque. Wednesday to Friday from 10:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. On Monday and Tuesday a “Ceviches and Beer” space is offered as a replacement for the discotheque on those two days.
* New á-la-carte restaurant with 2 seatings. 20 places per seating. Specializing in Seafood.
* Karaoke. The hotel will soon have a movie theatre.
* Costa Brava open for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with the best selection of national and international cuisine.
* El Coral a la carte restaurant with sea-food specialties typically prepared with the flavors of the cuisine from the southern Ecuadorian sea coast.
* Snack: "El Coral" snack grill offering hamburgers, hot dogs, pizzas, BBQ chicken, cheese nachos and french-fries.
* Snack "Beer and Ceviche" offering the best beer in the region together with delicious typical ceviche from the peninsula.
* El Faro pool bar located under an Indonesian style palm shelter, with a lounge area over a terrace deck made of tropical wood, a fun place to get together.
* SPA, where guests can enjoy the sea breeze with gentle relaxing massages. ($)
* Wedding services ($)
* Honeymoon packages ($)
* Medical assistance ($)
* Decameron Explorer tour desk ($)
* Internet in rooms and public areas ($)
* Boutique ($)
* Laundry service ($)
* Local and international calls ($)
on the beach
|amenities, chairs, umbrellas||poor||
|beach restaurants & bars||none||
|density of beach use||crowded||
|noise & other disturbances||lots||
|safety & security||unsafe||
|shade on the beach||none||
|suitability for swimming||poor||
|beach width at high tide||narrow||
|sand quality||low grade||
|overall beach rating||poor||
- Wining & dining
- Adventure & explore
- Mind, body & soul
|address||Km 10,5 Vía Salinas, Manglar Alto, EC241702 Ballenita, Ecuador|
|general email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|phone number||+593 (4) 371 6200|
|reservations email email@example.com|
|phone number for bookings||+593 (4) 371 6200|